“I once gave a girl a bloody fake ear in a Tiffany jewlery box with a letter that said ‘Will you Gogh to prom with me?’ Yeah, I guess I’m a romantic.” -Matthew Gray Guble
free people released a short film today, ‘the cabin’. the seven minute video features real life couple jacques naude and noot seear, following them on a fictional journey to a cabin in maine. an old roll of film bringing back a flood of memories, the love they share, and the challenges that threaten to tear them apart. the ending is somewhat ambiguous, leaving space for you to decide the fate of their relationship.
Apparently there are these people who eat when they are hungry and stop when they are full.
10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland